PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Kittens Found Abused, Dead, Left In Front Of Their Mother (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3089)

Deki 09-27-2009 10:00 AM

Kittens Found Abused, Dead, Left In Front Of Their Mother

5 Attachment(s)
On the 11th, the four kittens of an adopted stray cat were abused to death. According to the family that adopted the stray cat, on the morning of the 11th when they heard the cat’s tragic cries, they rushed downstairs to discover this stray cat’s four kittens abused to death, and even placed in front of the mother cat. The kittens’ bodies were covered with bullet holes and blood all over.

One of the kittens had its neck tied with a rope and elongated, its chest cut open, heart exposed, while the other three kittens’ heads were stepped on.

The bullet holes on the kitten’s bodies were caused by a metal toy gun. It is reckoned that during the night of the 10th, someone used a toy gun to beat the kitten black and blue, so that it was unable to escape, before continuing to abuse/mutilate it to death, and intentionally put them beside the mother cat.

Attachment 7394 Attachment 7395 Attachment 7398

The poor mother cat kept licking the kittens, hoping it would revive the kittens. Crying, the women who adopted the cat were unable to speak, hoping that the cat abuser can be found.

Attachment 7399 Attachment 7400

adamyala 09-27-2009 10:16 AM

Re: Kittens Found Abused, Dead, Left In Front Of Their Mother

the person who did this must be SICK !!!{angry}{angry}
I m not surprised if one day this very same SICKO will murder his/her own parents or another human. This kind of person has never received any love. His/her heart is so full of hatred and must get psychiatric help.

poor kittens...and I couldnt help crying looking at the mother cats expression. She must be badly traumatized {cry}{cry}{cry2}{cry2}

Sashy 09-27-2009 10:57 AM

Oh my god, where? Please don't say it happened in Malaysia

cookies4bulat 09-27-2009 11:31 AM

{cry}{cry}{cry}{cry}org camnih elok tembak dia balik,pijak pale dia balik,belah dada dia..sgt kejam lagik zalim!{angry}{angry}

rieyna 09-28-2009 10:24 AM

kejamnyer...{cry}{cry}{cry}{cry}{cry}

melmel 09-29-2009 02:14 PM

Deki,
where was tis happened ?

zarasofia 11-16-2009 12:32 AM

omg.... so sad... pitty the mother o the cat...{cry}

Manis 01-07-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deki (Post 61606)
On the 11th, the four kittens of an adopted stray cat were abused to death. According to the family that adopted the stray cat, on the morning of the 11th when they heard the cat’s tragic cries, they rushed downstairs to discover this stray cat’s four kittens abused to death, and even placed in front of the mother cat. The kittens’ bodies were covered with bullet holes and blood all over.

One of the kittens had its neck tied with a rope and elongated, its chest cut open, heart exposed, while the other three kittens’ heads were stepped on.

The bullet holes on the kitten’s bodies were caused by a metal toy gun. It is reckoned that during the night of the 10th, someone used a toy gun to beat the kitten black and blue, so that it was unable to escape, before continuing to abuse/mutilate it to death, and intentionally put them beside the mother cat.

Attachment 7394 Attachment 7395 Attachment 7398

The poor mother cat kept licking the kittens, hoping it would revive the kittens. Crying, the women who adopted the cat were unable to speak, hoping that the cat abuser can be found.

Attachment 7399 Attachment 7400

I just felt sorry for the mother cat!{cry2} I wish I could just beat them up!{angry}I know they'll go to hell!!!{wink}At least the kitten is in heaven{grin}