PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Toy poodle for adoption! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6804)

mayank_arjun 09-01-2012 05:00 PM

Toy poodle for adoption!

1 Attachment(s)
I'm very much saddened as I have come to a circumstance where I have to put my beautiful toy poodle for adoption. I have aged parents who're taking care of my dog currently and I cant be of any help because I'm studying elsewhere. enough said;
He is a 2 year old healthy male, pure breed toy poodle, dark mahogany brown with a white tummy and white bib, he has such a beautiful nature and so very loving and playful. He is so attached to kids and to anyone who loves him. He is very well taken care of and IF you can take care of him well enough, please comment.

*toy poodle's home is in penang.

** you have to be dog lover and you have to know how to take care of a dog

Bones 09-02-2012 01:03 PM

Re: Toy poodle for adoption!

SO so sad to hear that.

My girlfriend and I have Dachshund for 3 years and we know how much your buddy will miss you when you are away? {cry} Have you really try to ask your relatives or friend to take care about him when you are away, so that when you back, you still can keep him by your side?

Anyway.. let me ask around my friends. Do you mind if I post it on facebook too?

mayank_arjun 09-03-2012 09:11 PM

hey. I know it's very disheartening but I dont seem to have any choice, I've another 2 years to complete my studies, at the same time I dont want my parents to get overworked because my dog has such exuberant energy and always wants to play play play.
I wouldnt mind for you to ask around but I dont want it to be posted on fb ( thanks for asking) :)

Gwyneth 09-04-2012 02:08 AM

Hi,

I'm interested in your poodle but how to collect from you? My children would love him.

daezne 09-04-2012 11:57 AM

if only u in sabah i would love to keep this cute poodle. by the way, how much is this poodle cost to be adopted?

countessa78 09-05-2012 10:48 AM

Hi Arjun... Me and my BF looking for poodle to stay with us and my Micah. If you don't mind to introduce your furkid to us. He might like us might not than we will see from there. I have daughter called Micah, she is about 11 months. I am looking for a play friend for Micah as well but not to get her a bf as she will undergo for spay session. Well let me know if you interested.{happy}

elainepbk 09-25-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayank_arjun (Post 100976)
I'm very much saddened as I have come to a circumstance where I have to put my beautiful toy poodle for adoption. I have aged parents who're taking care of my dog currently and I cant be of any help because I'm studying elsewhere. enough said;
He is a 2 year old healthy male, pure breed toy poodle, dark mahogany brown with a white tummy and white bib, he has such a beautiful nature and so very loving and playful. He is so attached to kids and to anyone who loves him. He is very well taken care of and IF you can take care of him well enough, please comment.

*toy poodle's home is in penang.

** you have to be dog lover and you have to know how to take care of a dog

did anybody already adopt ur toy poodle???

elainepbk 09-25-2012 07:19 PM

did anybody already adopt ur toy poodle???

ryanchow 09-26-2012 01:48 PM

pls contact i very instreted 4 your poodle~0123185208

dongoiraihan 10-06-2012 02:21 AM

Hai was wondering is the poodle still available for adoption, Thanks

huaiwei 08-23-2013 01:37 PM

Is it still available? Im currently stay at selangor area.

celine88 01-21-2014 12:05 AM

May I know still available?i live in penang

joetan 01-29-2014 01:11 PM

there's no free dogs for adoption moreover a poodle.
stop dreaming and put too much of high hopes guys....
this fella confirm already sold this poor poddle...