PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Health, Disease & Diet (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Orijen or Feline Caviar food sample (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=7199)

AzAshburn 04-16-2013 08:19 PM

Orijen or Feline Caviar food sample

Salam and good day everyone,

With the recent natura pet recall of cat dry food which includes Evo, i have no choice but to change my furkids' kibbles. I was thinking of switching from Evo to either Orijen or Feline Caviar but it seems to me that most pet shops do not provide a sample for both brands and there is nowhere I can find at least 1kg trial pack. Does anyone here know where to get the samples or trial pack around Shah Alam or Subang Jaya? Your views and feedback are much appreciated, thanks guys

aidamd 04-16-2013 11:38 PM

Re: Orijen or Feline Caviar food sample

havent tried Feline Caviar. orijen was good. it gave my kids shiny coat, less shedding, no more tear stains, they even seemed more active than usual. cons: pasty poos n horrible smell but it could just happen to my kitties, & not others. give it a try n see how ur cats react to it coz i believe diff cats react differently to same food, just like us humans.

AzAshburn 04-17-2013 04:20 PM

TQ so much for the feedback. Are you still feeding them Orijen you have stopped? Do you know where can i get the samples for orijen, possibly through online petshops?

aidamd 04-18-2013 11:27 PM

nope, i no longer feed them orijen coz of the soft stools, plus my mom cant stand the smell (the kibbles have strong smell). however, ignoring these facts, i'd prefer to feed them orijen.

AzAshburn 04-22-2013 07:19 PM

I just bought 1kg of Orijen from a pet store in Shah Alam. My kids love it so i am going to stick to this brand. I must admit that the smell is horrible so i have to clean the litter box more often than before. Btw, thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it :)

hanissyazwan 06-12-2013 04:31 PM

evo cat foon is good. however if your cat not used to high end food. our fur fur bulu will have Diarrhea... because of high proten...

but its just a short period of time. later on when u keep giving evo up to 3month.u will notieced your cat will gain weight

graceccy87 06-13-2013 03:44 PM

Is nutram good?? the pet shop near my house dont carry orijen or feline caviar. My cats are very very choosy... i been feeding them RC and thinking of switching to other brand

Rayquaza17 06-13-2013 06:30 PM

I can say that Nutram is okay too. I feed it to my cat once and they have no problem with it and my cat gain weight from eating Nutram. But I stop and feed my cat Science Plan Optimal Care now since I can't get Nutram from my usual pet store :\