PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Hall of Shame (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Dog With Tumor Abandoned (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=17)

acsyen 04-25-2008 11:34 AM

Dog With Tumor Abandoned

An Old English Cocker Spaniel was dumped in front of a shop in Puchong with a huge tumour on April 8th 2008.

The nice shop owner called Dr mentioned that she found a pregnant dog but to her horror it was actually a tumour, not the dog's tummy. The poor dog was certified with breast cancer and could hardly walk.

The shop owner paid for the dog to be euthanised and cremated.

The dog's owner is really irresponsible and cruel for dumping her away in such a manner, probably never properly sending her for treatment and dumping her once realizing it was too late for any cures.

The chance to develop breast cancer is much higher for female dogs that are not spayed. Please SPAY your pets and prevent such unnecessary sufferings in them...

http://www.petfinder.my/photo/pet/10/1006-96-l.jpg

http://www.petfinder.my/photo/pet/10/1006-97-l.jpg

http://www.petfinder.my/photo/pet/10/1006-98-l.jpg

May the poor girl rest in peace...

veanne 04-25-2008 03:08 PM

omg... if i happen to see the dog owner... i'll scold this person in front of the public...!! poor dog having this kind of owner...

Ezer 04-25-2008 09:49 PM

let's spay the owner

sherinna 04-27-2008 08:14 AM

We can't do much to these people.They are everywhere.I believe they will face karma in return. All we can do is to try our best to help abandoned animals and find them good homes to spend the rest of their years. RIP to poor doggy:o

=KC= 04-27-2008 11:25 AM

wah, feel so sad looking at the dog 2 bcm like this...:(
how come has a ppl like this !!! :mad: dogs r like our own family ma ....

AndyKoh 04-27-2008 10:53 PM

Not just spay the owner... let's euthanize and cremate him as well haha...

These irresponsible owners treat their dogs just like some furniture or electronics, once rosak just dump it away and get a new one... Let's see how they feel when their kids dump them at the roadside once they are old or sick =)

Ezer 04-28-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherinna (Post 89)
We can't do much to these people.They are everywhere.I believe they will face karma in return. All we can do is to try our best to help abandoned animals and find them good homes to spend the rest of their years. RIP to poor doggy:o

Yup, I think so sherinna... what goes around comes around...

veanne 04-28-2008 03:36 AM

hmm... as sherinna said... i believe they will face karma in return... we never know what kind of person is the adopters... so have to screen through them very well...

ChewChew1987 05-21-2008 10:02 PM

Re: Dog With Tumor Abandoned

I hope the the irresponsible owner will rot in hell, and may she or him reborn as the helpless animal.

ipoh dog lover 06-11-2008 11:18 PM

Let us pray hard for the poor girl to get a better life in her next karma. May u have a better life in heaven. God Bless you.

RoyBlue 07-01-2008 11:18 PM

Wah... i need to bundle all of you guys come to PAWS... perhaps you can "persuade" with the owners not to give up their dogs....

rowentan 07-23-2008 10:34 AM

Such irresponsible owner will have to payback their in hell.

By the way, i found out that most Malaysians have a habit of feeding their cats and dogs meat mixed with rice. Although not proven, this has some link to why cats and dogs developed tumor/cancer growth.

Cats and dogs should be fed proper diet specific to them, that is meat and protien based foods.

High carbs or sugar food should be avoided at all cost. That's a piece of my thought.

silentsoul27 07-25-2008 02:41 AM

What the hell..I rili feel like smacking the owner!! I don't care if i go to jail for causing hurt to him..cos this blardy owner is causing even more pain for the poor girl & animal lovers..

it's either he think with his B***S or he don't even have one!! I prayed that this poor little gurl will reincarnate to be a beautiful kind hearted human in her next life..& this owner will reincarnate into a PIG...

RoyBlue 07-25-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentsoul27 (Post 1382)
What the hell..I rili feel like smacking the owner!! I don't care if i go to jail for causing hurt to him..cos this blardy owner is causing even more pain for the poor girl & animal lovers..

it's either he think with his B***S or he don't even have one!! I prayed that this poor little gurl will reincarnate to be a beautiful kind hearted human in her next life..& this owner will reincarnate into a PIG...

Call me when u wanna smack him/her. I'll bring rascal and gizmo along!!! {smile}

symboi 07-30-2008 12:28 AM

I wanna take my neighbour's really scary(to strangers)rottweiller and let her scare the hell out of the guy

acsyen 07-30-2008 02:58 PM

ask me along.. i will take some pitbulls.. will be fun..

shan86 02-28-2009 08:59 PM

curse the bad owner.. altho this case is almost one year ago.. i still wanna curse that owner of the poor dog. Why abandon a sick dog !! {angry}
May the poor dog rest in peace..

I din know that dog has to be spayed for preventing getting tumour besides puppies :( will spay my beagle soon. Dont want anything happen to her

kiki2006 04-11-2009 01:46 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiki2006 04-11-2009 01:48 PM

Sick!!! This is sick, cant sleep after reading this, how her owner can sleep evernite?

icelads 04-20-2009 06:12 PM

May the dog rest in peace and not meet the irresponsible owner again!!!!!!!