PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Cats & Kittens (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Help needed urgently! (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1233)

zyra 10-29-2008 07:01 PM

Help needed urgently!

Dear members, I really need help to adopt my 6 mth kitten for just 1 1/2 month..cause my parents are leaving to perform their Haj.
I live in Pinggiran Batu Caves, Gombak and I prefer those living within the district of Gombak...

zyra 10-29-2008 07:05 PM

Re: Help needed urgently!

Dear members,

I really need help to adopt my 6 mth kitten for just 1 1/2 month..

cause my parents are leaving to perform their Haj.

I live in Pinggiran Batu Caves, Gombak and

I prefer those living within the district of Gombak...

June 10-29-2008 09:51 PM

Help needed urgently!

Zyra, I don't get it,your parents are leaving to Mekah but what this cat have to do with the Mekah trip?? Are you joining the trip and no one to care your cat?? Or are you looking for a temporary fosterer?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyra (Post 16431)
Dear members,

I really need help to adopt my 6 mth kitten for just 1 1/2 month..

cause my parents are leaving to perform their Haj.

I live in Pinggiran Batu Caves, Gombak and

I prefer those living within the district of Gombak...

abgraldo 10-29-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by June (Post 16447)
Zyra, I don't get it,your parents are leaving to Mekah but what this cat have to do with the Mekah trip?? Are you joining the trip and no one to care your cat?? Or are you looking for a temporary fosterer?

A ah, Pakcu pun confuse gak.. hehe. Rasanya, dia nak minta we all tolong bagi dia tips on how to take care kucing dia for 1+ mth or dia nak cari org jaga kucing tu sebab dia tak dpt jaga kucing tu though dia tak pergi umrah. Sorry ler, kalau korg lagi confuse baca opinion pakcu ni.. hehe.

CatMother 10-29-2008 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyra (Post 16430)
Dear members, I really need help to adopt my 6 mth kitten for just 1 1/2 month..cause my parents are leaving to perform their Haj.
I live in Pinggiran Batu Caves, Gombak and I prefer those living within the district of Gombak...

Hi Zyra,
Hmm, confused sket.. Your cat sekarang katne dan dgn sape? U ikut sekali wat umrah ke caner? Kalau ikut sekali, maksudnya u nak orang jaga your cat for 1 1/2mth? Betul?
Your cat female/male. Dah neutered/vaccinate/deflea?

BabyZee 10-30-2008 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyra (Post 16430)

elow zyra,
do explain more on the case, thanks..{wink}{victory}

Pawprints 10-30-2008 11:26 AM

Zyra, all you need to do is to purchase a cage for the kitten and put clean food and water for it morning and evening when you come home. You can line a plastic tray and put in some shredded or torn newspaper for the litter, changing it every evening.

A 6 month old kitten that can eat by itself is very easy to jaga. Get some reasonable good kitten kibbles.

Pawprints 10-30-2008 11:52 AM

Oh yes, another thing, make sure Zyra betul-betul kurung dia sepanjang masa in the cage. Kalau tidak, nanti your parents balik dari Mekah, they might get a big surprise and find the kitty sudah mengandung and they are expecting several cucu-cicit! {cry2}