PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Vets & Docs Reviews (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   any good vet at cheras area (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5068)

raguram_8 11-19-2010 02:17 AM

any good vet at cheras area

please recommend n share ur experiance

joyj 11-19-2010 08:44 AM

Re: any good vet at cheras area

yup,go to TROPIC PETS AND VETERINARY SERVICES
NO.12 JALAN MANIS TAMAN SEGAR CHERAS

TEL.NO.03-91321407
EMAIL. drrgu@doctvrp.com open from 10am-7pm
sunday 1o am-3pm
close monday and public holidays
Vets are friendly and really helpful.medical fees are reall reasonable.

Jwolin 03-10-2011 02:32 PM

SEGAR VETERINARY HOSPITAL
2, Jln Manis 3, Tmn Segar, Cheras, 56100 KL
Tel: 03-91334192, 03-91332343
Fax: 03-91328375

Opens from Monday-Sunday, 24 hours emergency call.
Vets&staffs are all experienced and friendly.
{happy}

graceccy87 06-20-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyj (Post 91023)

TEL.NO.03-91321407
sunday 1o am-3pm

Agree~ the doc is incredible helpful. I was there to do market survey for my company(petfood), and he was so friendly. He is very concern about the animal health.

revilochia 02-26-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyj (Post 91023)

TEL.NO.03-91321407
sunday 1o am-3pm

Our kitties went for check up today, the vet was extremely helpful and friendly! He shared alot of knowledge with me and family, make us understand our cats better. We were showed the result under microscope. He was so concern about one of the cat's limb, who has problem in walking. He gave so much help and advises and treatments. I'm so glad our cats are on his hands. Reasonable fee and fast service (no appointment needed). Thanks so much!

Anomaly 03-19-2013 02:07 PM

Hi there, seeing you're looking for vet at Cheras area, i thought this is a good place to share my experience with this particular vet / pet shop.

Please stay away from A'sta Katz (Jalan Suakasih 1/2, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras near Aeon Cheras Selatan). It's a pet shop specialize in cat only since the owner is a Muslim.

Very rude and egomaniac shop owner. And not to forgot his foul mouth. Won't even touch my cats since they are not from those exotic breed. I was very surprised for a lack of respect toward customer, and had the guts to scold my mom. We end up not buying anything since the owner made it crystal clear that he's too busy to serve us. I'm lodging an official complaint since he abused my rights as consumer. As a professional, he shouldn't behave that way.

jemi 04-09-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anomaly (Post 102101)
Hi there, seeing you're looking for vet at Cheras area, i thought this is a good place to share my experience with this particular vet / pet shop.

Please stay away from A'sta Katz (Jalan Suakasih 1/2, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras near Aeon Cheras Selatan). It's a pet shop specialize in cat only since the owner is a Muslim.

Very rude and egomaniac shop owner. And not to forgot his foul mouth. Won't even touch my cats since they are not from those exotic breed. I was very surprised for a lack of respect toward customer, and had the guts to scold my mom. We end up not buying anything since the owner made it crystal clear that he's too busy to serve us. I'm lodging an official complaint since he abused my rights as consumer. As a professional, he shouldn't behave that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

{angry} thts very rude of him!

logan 05-28-2014 12:38 PM

TROPIC PETS AND VETERINARY SERVICES

guys this is the clinic i would recommend for pet lovers surely because before i start went to this vet from 2011 for my brazillian mastiff i have been ripped of by several vets and simple medicine was so costly and the service is quite poor too,and there is a vet service nearby leisure mall who claim to x-ray my mum's dog who eventually died there and charged me rm150 for the x-ray but when i wanted to see the x-ray its seems they never took the x-ray,,and i double checked all the charges before i went out and it seems unreasonable price , please do go to the above vet due to he is quite a gentlemen and pretty opened to his treatments , i brought all my dogs there now and quite happy because his medicine does wonder to my mastiff , golden retriever and spitz, thanks to him my furkids can sleep peacefully