PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   plz rescue mama puppy n puppy (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=798)

babykimo 08-25-2008 06:34 PM

plz rescue mama puppy n puppy

kimo jumpa dekat station minyak shell pandan mewah dekat hospital ampang , tolong selamatkan ibu anjing dan anak anjing itu sekali . Sebab se ekor lagi sudah mati , kecian puppy tu . tinggal lagi se ekor. anjing tu dekat luar 7eleven sebelah kawasan tanah lapang dekat shell .. kalau tak anak anjing yg lagi satu akan mati, sekarang musim hujan dekat sini .. So sesape yg boleh selamat tolong selamatkan. Kalo kimo boleh selamatkan tak apa , mean u all tahu i'm muslim. Tapi tadi kimo ada bagi sedikit makanan dekat ibu anjing itu, dia mcm happy bila kimo bagi dia makan tadi.{cry}{cry}{cry}plz...plz...plz guy help this doggy n puppy..{cry}{cry}ibu anjing tu kurus sangat..

lynielime 08-25-2008 06:59 PM

Re: plz rescue mama puppy n puppy

That is very near SPCA right? Perhaps you can call them and describe the location and situation. I called before asking them to help pick up a stray dog and they did. They found it and later my friend that works there told me it was adopted.

babykimo 08-25-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynielime (Post 6409)
That is very near SPCA right? Perhaps you can call them and describe the location and situation. I called before asking them to help pick up a stray dog and they did. They found it and later my friend that works there told me it was adopted.

thanx

June 08-25-2008 11:04 PM

plz rescue mama puppy n puppy

Kimo ada nombor telefon SPCA tak?? kesiannya kat anjing2 tu.skrg ni musim hujan lg.basah kuyuplah durang anak beranak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by babykimo (Post 6413)
thanx

BabyZee 08-26-2008 04:55 AM

so kimo, mcmna semua?
harap2 doggies tu safe and sound..
poor them to have to go through all of this...{cry}
it's sad for the other puppy to die but some how it's still good that the mother's there to take care of her only puppy left..
i hope they'll be fine...{wink}

lynielime 08-26-2008 09:21 AM

oh crap i feel bad about this... maybe after work this week or during the weekend you can show me where you saw them? i can look for them and pick them up myself.. and bring to the shelter.. i am spca outreach volunteer after all although i never caught dogs by myself before.. was just thinking about the doggies last night.

werng 10-27-2008 01:50 PM

hey..wanna ask somethg..if the puppy or dog that send to spca and long time already but also do not have anyone want to adopt..so will the spca euthanised them??

cerz 10-27-2008 02:46 PM

definately.. infact.. they may not be kept for "long time" especially if they are strays(comin from unknown situations) and definately PTS if they are vaccinated or neutered.,.. to save extra cost.

werng 10-27-2008 03:18 PM

oic..thax

BellXun 10-31-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babykimo (Post 6402)
kimo jumpa dekat station minyak shell pandan mewah dekat hospital ampang , tolong selamatkan ibu anjing dan anak anjing itu sekali . Sebab se ekor lagi sudah mati , kecian puppy tu . tinggal lagi se ekor. anjing tu dekat luar 7eleven sebelah kawasan tanah lapang dekat shell .. kalau tak anak anjing yg lagi satu akan mati, sekarang musim hujan dekat sini .. So sesape yg boleh selamat tolong selamatkan. Kalo kimo boleh selamatkan tak apa , mean u all tahu i'm muslim. Tapi tadi kimo ada bagi sedikit makanan dekat ibu anjing itu, dia mcm happy bila kimo bagi dia makan tadi.{cry}{cry}{cry}plz...plz...plz guy help this doggy n puppy..{cry}{cry}ibu anjing tu kurus sangat..

U can save them actually. just need to use clean dirt and rinse 7 times with clean water . Yeah{victory}. i learnt sumthing from forum. kekekeke. Well hopefully they get saved. If no one wants maybe u can drop them off at my house at puchong. quite far. haha