PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Health, Disease & Diet (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   where to find a vet that can do xray and jaw surgery with reasonable cost? (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=6940)

JOENNY86 11-15-2012 04:01 PM

where to find a vet that can do xray and jaw surgery with reasonable cost?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys! Last sunday, my cat Johnny fell off from my house which is in 4th floor. When i found him downstairs, his nose was bleeding and he breathe so fast. Since it's already midnight, there's no option so I have to bring him to Animal Medical Centre in Jln Tun Razak. On that night, the doc told me that they have to do some xray, blood test and so on to check my cat's condition. On that night also they have charge me RM731 for hospitalization for 3days, consultation and other charge.

Everyday I've been there to check on my status. Luckily nothing happened to his body part. But then the doc said they suspected that my cat is having skull injury. Until up to yesterday, 14/11/12, they told me I've to pay another RM229 for hospitalization and other charge. Well, I don't mind paying if my cat is getting better. But all that I can see is my cat don't seems like recovering.

And today, Dr Sivan from the hospital called me and told me they have to do another Xray which cost me RM360 and also hospitalization charge of RM449. As i already read in the forum before regarding the AMC, I told him that I don't have that much of money. As simple as that, he told me my cat already stable and I can bring him home today.

But as for my concern, if my cat is really having jaw fracture and skull problem, I'm thinking to bring him to another vet just to check. So guys, do you know where can I be sending my cat coz I really wants to see him recovering? Really appreciate your reply.

TQ

Maneki Neko 11-15-2012 04:30 PM

Re: where to find a vet that can do xray and jaw surgery with reasonable cost?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOENNY86 (Post 101450)
Hi guys! Last sunday, my cat Johnny fell off from my house which is in 4th floor. When i found him downstairs, his nose was bleeding and he breathe so fast. Since it's already midnight, there's no option so I have to bring him to Animal Medical Centre in Jln Tun Razak. On that night, the doc told me that they have to do some xray, blood test and so on to check my cat's condition. On that night also they have charge me RM731 for hospitalization for 3days, consultation and other charge.

Everyday I've been there to check on my status. Luckily nothing happened to his body part. But then the doc said they suspected that my cat is having skull injury. Until up to yesterday, 14/11/12, they told me I've to pay another RM229 for hospitalization and other charge. Well, I don't mind paying if my cat is getting better. But all that I can see is my cat don't seems like recovering.

And today, Dr Sivan from the hospital called me and told me they have to do another Xray which cost me RM360 and also hospitalization charge of RM449. As i already read in the forum before regarding the AMC, I told him that I don't have that much of money. As simple as that, he told me my cat already stable and I can bring him home today.

But as for my concern, if my cat is really having jaw fracture and skull problem, I'm thinking to bring him to another vet just to check. So guys, do you know where can I be sending my cat coz I really wants to see him recovering? Really appreciate your reply.

TQ

Oh, dear, I'm really sorry about your experience at AMC! I would recommend the Gasing Clinic in PJ for this type of injury. Dr. Prem and his colleagues have all the diagnostic equipment -- xray, ultrascan and even MRI -- and a top-notch surgery. They will not over-charge.

Gasing Veterinary Hospital
53 & 55, Jalan 5/58, Gasing Indah,
46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03-7782 3553
Fax : 03-7782 9663
Monday to Saturday : 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Sunday & Public Holiday : 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Emergency Services Available

I wish you and Johnny all the best, and may he recover fully!

JOENNY86 11-15-2012 10:38 PM

Re: where to find a vet that can do xray and jaw surgery with reasonable cost?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maneki Neko (Post 101452)
Oh, dear, I'm really sorry about your experience at AMC! I would recommend the Gasing Clinic in PJ for this type of injury. Dr. Prem and his colleagues have all the diagnostic equipment -- xray, ultrascan and even MRI -- and a top-notch surgery. They will not over-charge.

Gasing Veterinary Hospital
53 & 55, Jalan 5/58, Gasing Indah,
46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 03-7782 3553
Fax : 03-7782 9663
Monday to Saturday : 10.00 am - 8.00 pm
Sunday & Public Holiday : 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
Emergency Services Available

I wish you and Johnny all the best, and may he recover fully!




Thanks dear.. i think after i will straight away go to Gasing vet after i take my Johnny. I am bit worried since i have told Dr. Sivan that i need to transfer my cat to other vet. He need to stay there for another night tonight since i've requested full reports on my cat's condition. Hopefully nothing will happened to him till i take him away from that lousy hospital..

JujuMom 10-18-2021 08:59 PM

Re: where to find a vet that can do xray and jaw surgery with reasonable cost?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOENNY86 (Post 101460)
Thanks dear.. i think after i will straight away go to Gasing vet after i take my Johnny. I am bit worried since i have told Dr. Sivan that i need to transfer my cat to other vet. He need to stay there for another night tonight since i've requested full reports on my cat's condition. Hopefully nothing will happened to him till i take him away from that lousy hospital..

Hi Joenny86, may I know did you went to Gasing Vet for your cat condition?
I know its 2021 now, but my cat did having a similar accident and condition as yours, and I'm at lost in finding surgeon that can do jaw fractures/ surgery for my cat.

Hope you reply this thread. Thanks!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 10:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.