PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Im Looking For A shih tzu either schnauzer (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4890)

MrTerry 09-29-2010 10:59 PM

Im Looking For A shih tzu either schnauzer

im looking for shih tzu or schnauzer. becos i wanted to adopt a dog for my mom cos i nvr present her anything since she already grown me up so big =)
so im looking foward to find these two =)

pm me at my msn --> arbi_hi@hotmail.com

yenyen79 09-30-2010 08:28 AM

Re: Im Looking For A shih tzu either schnauzer

"Your love and accompany your mother always" are already a great present to your mother. If you didnt done these, no matter what kind of present will not make your mother happy. Unless your mom likes dogs alot and would like to have one.{victory}

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerry (Post 89379)
im looking for shih tzu or schnauzer. becos i wanted to adopt a dog for my mom cos i nvr present her anything since she already grown me up so big =)
so im looking foward to find these two =)

pm me at my msn --> arbi_hi@hotmail.com

MrTerry 09-30-2010 08:52 AM

yeah i do becos im started to work yet my lil brother just died last 4 months ago i dun wan she think too much of that u know la parents. yet she love dogs too so i think pup can help her alot u know =)

Maneki Neko 09-30-2010 08:59 AM

Hello, Mr. Terry. Why not consider adopting a small, cute mixed-breed puppy from Petfinder, rather than buying a pedigreed dog?

A mixed-breed pup would be a no less loving companion for your mother, and as you can see, there are hundreds of homeless dogs listed here, desperate for good homes. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerry (Post 89386)
yeah i do becos im started to work yet my lil brother just died last 4 months ago i dun wan she think too much of that u know la parents. yet she love dogs too so i think pup can help her alot u know =)

yenyen79 09-30-2010 04:11 PM

So sorry to know about your younger brother passed away. Then u really should go for a dog or pets to keep your mom bz than letting her free all the time. Hope u found a good pet to accompany your mom.{victory}

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerry (Post 89386)

lucidity 09-30-2010 05:16 PM

I agree with Maneki... please look through Petfinder for adoptable dogs. Puppies are like babies (I think they're even WORSE because they pee and poo everywhee!). It won't help your mother, having sleepless nights and worrying over a puppy. Find her a well adjusted, calm adult dog. There are hundreds of them around.

Trust me, I raised my puppy from 11 weeks old and I can say that I may never ever get another puppy ever. Not at least until they're 5-6 months old and can hold their pee and poop longer than 2 hours. Puppies are A LOT OF WORK. Unless you want your mom to have one more thing to worry about, find her a calm, loving adult dog.

And please please please don't buy dogs and puppies from petstores or people who try to sell their badly bred puppies for a profit. These people don't care about the dogs or you. They care only about their $$.