PetFinder.my

PetFinder.my (https://forums.petfinder.my/index.php)
-   Dogs & Puppies (https://forums.petfinder.my/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Moving in Palm Spring Kota Damansara with my dogs (https://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=5349)

enzo1211 02-10-2011 09:49 PM

Moving in Palm Spring Kota Damansara with my dogs

I'll be moving in to Palm Spring, Kota Damansara very soon, izzit true that no pets are allowed? I have a JRT and a Yorkie, well trained, only barks when c me came back from work but not too loud (I guess). Can i walked my dog freely? I'm worried that they'll be taken away from me. I've seen a lady walked a shi tzu once. but recently not anymore. Any residents (Dog Owners) from Palm Spring pls... plsss share your experience. Sorry for my poor English. Thanks

shizuka 02-13-2011 09:16 PM

Re: Moving in Palm Spring Kota Damansara with my dogs

Sorry no idea, but I myself living in the apartment with my dog. We walk almost every evening and there is not issues. Don't be afraid of your doggies being taken away from you, because in malaysia, dog abuse cases also no one take action then why bother with good owners? beside you are moving to your own property.

Scoop 02-15-2011 01:32 PM

My friend is staying in Palm Spring @ Damansara and he is having a Schnauzer in the apartment. You will notice that there is a notice pasted at every parts of the bocks of Condo informing parcel proprietors that no animals are allowed in the buildings but despite the notice, there are a number of dogs and cats in there. So wish you the best of luck that no neighbours complain about your animals if not, you will have a tough time in relocating them.

addicted2you21 05-03-2011 11:25 PM

friend who stays in palm spring have two shih tzu..

Peggy 10-18-2013 02:33 PM

Hi,

I'm staying in Palm Spring too and I also have a dog.
I would like to gather all dog owners staying in Palm Spring to sign petition so that management allow us to keep dogs with conditions.

Dog owners, please unite and make this happen.
Please support me.

peter32 10-29-2013 10:11 AM

Pets in Apartment.

I kept a shih tzu once in a local apartment, and I did found out that its not legal to keep a pet in local (Malaysia) aprtment. Unless no body made any fuss, otherwise the resident committee has full right to ask you to get ride of the pet.

The most common problems are cleaniness and noise issue. Even for shih tzu, when they grow up, one will never know if they do bark when the owners are not around. Dog do bark for owners during thunder storm or suspected of intruder. Its part and parcel of being a dog anyway.

So I can say that you are taking your own risk by bringing in the dog into any aprtment or condo. It can be very noisy when a dog bark within the same structural building, or inside the air well of the building itself.

If you ask me, I would say don't do it. If you still have a choice.