Thread: Dog fart!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:31 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Dog fart!

Last night spike and i were hanging out in the garden and enjoying the cool night air together. He was curled up on the ground with one of his favorite smoked beefhide bones clutched between his front paws. A pleasant atmosphere surrounded us. Spike chewed contentedly on his bone and i sat next to him rubbing his tummy. Suddenly a deep rumbling and obnoxious sound pierced the silence.. PFFFT PRRROOOTTTOT!!! Shocked, i looked at spike, he looked at me. Then amazed he had to find the source of the sound. Did it come from his bum? Confused, he cocked an ear and tried to sniff his own butt. But he couldn't reach it coz he was still lying on the floor. I laughed at him. Insulted, he quickly scrambled to his feet and again strained his neck desperately trying to reach his bum with his nose. All he succeeded in doing was walking round and round in a circle chasing his own bum. That's my spike. What a lovable cutie.