View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Irresponsible & Unconsiderate Adopter

dear all, below are my conversations between me and sasha to get kacang back via sms.

on 5 sep 2010,
12.31pm (me)
sha, if you are planning to return kacang, pls inform me 1 day earlier as to allow me to prepare my schedule. tq.

3.37pm (sasha)
found ur cat. come n get it.

3.44pm (me)
what's wrong with you? you promised to send over right? you even told the world wide web that you are gonna send her to my house.

8.34pm (sasha)
my problem is u! i was going to but what makes u think im gonna send it over after what u said about me? aku xde masa nak layan ko. if you want ur cat. come get it urself!

8.40pm (me)
i dont think the problem is me. you promised you were gona send over. you wasted my time to travel to trust you were a trusted adopter. and didnt you blacklisted me and my vehicle? this is gettin personal sha. you are more adult to think.

8.41pm (sasha)
i apologized openly but u keep on defaming me. yes, its getting personal.

8.47pm (me)
you did not apologise. i am still keeping the msgs you sent in for the past few days. you said you dont care what thoughts mine are on you in the first place. you acted impolite to return the cats knowing you gave up easily. now you are telling me to pick kacang up myself after all my traveling and you promised to send back? this is gettin seriously personal.

8.55pm (sasha)
yes i apologized openly. i even explained y i acted in such a way. dats enough to show how sorry i was of da situation but u keep on defaming me on n on n on.. ur rude too. so y should i bother anymore? maybe ur cat is trained to pee n poop in da toilet at ur house but not at mine. how do u explain all the mess they made around my house? the latest on d bed, under the coffee table. whatever. i dont wanna waste my time talking to u. u want it. u come get it.

9.09pm (me)
my hse only? i thk you are not even half close to know the cats well. muhamad said they are doin what i told was true. you said you hv over 20yrs of exp and you dont even hv patience to deal the cats. you did not apologise sasha. you were gettin personal saying that i lied to you about the cats. things i said in PF is everthg i see, i dont make up stories. think agn, if you did your best of promising to adopt the cats, will i post you in hall of shame? it'll be hall of fame otherwise. if you tend to deal this personally by not fulfilling your promise. you will get more shame. you blacklisted me to enter your house and you are now tellin me to get the cats myself? this must be the best joke i ever had.

9.16pm (sasha)
if u treat it as a joke, then be it.

9.30pm (me)
you blacklisted me to enter your house and now you are tellin me to get kacang myself? what are you thkg sasha?

no replies from sasha yet. tbc...