View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:55 PM
PetFinder Guru

rozzygee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
I am relating my experience here, so that, other pet meommy will not be as blur as me when sending their pets for any procedures (simple or not...).Take charge, speak to the vet and be involved.

Thanks for all kind words. GARLIC has healed, back to her normal talkative self.
I am glad Garlic is now healed. So scary to hear your experience there lupie!.. This is surely a lesson to us..

Earlier i was trying to find a vet at an affordable price to castrate Musyang as my usual vet charge me at RM140.. Since this was my 1st experience sending a cat for neuter, i am a bit choosy. I sent him to Klinik Haiwan Genting Kelang at a price of RM100 on June 1st. Everything went well even though Musyang went missing (my fault) the next day for 2 days.. He came home safely, uninjured on June 4th early morning. Musyang is scheduled to see the vet again tomorrow.