View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:00 PM
CATSS & ANIMALS LOVER

farrahnize is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farrahnize
Default Re: Spay or neuter...any other way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naddy View Post
phatgurl - yup the injection will stop her from making 'orchestra' and rolling around also butt lifting during heat cycle for 6 month, because this injection will lower the hormone...but in longer effect, if taken continuously it will have effect to your cat. This shot is only gud if you planned to spayed but the time is not right yet. etc: cat is sick, work schedule, money constrain, appointment, catshow, and personal problems.

Anyway gud luck in preventing Kiki from meeting 'abg sayang' during this heat cycle. My cat also in heat cycle...all those singing and rolling make me crazy luckily i will taking her to be spayed this weekend....

Maneki Neko: yup, maneki neko is right. Spayed always the best choice for long term.
The rest of my cats already spayed/neutered...n it's a pity when they make frustrated n tension face when our neighbour cats come to our house seduce this 3 'anak dara'.N worst they make us crazy when they keep on spaying 'killer pesticid' everywhere include in my shoes...
Thanks for the option u guys give me...already refer to gov vet n i can bring them tomorrow...thanks guys..