View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 03:57 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Free Legal Softwares

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
The reason I need to use so many is because my cousin's hubby would sometimes send me divx movie files, sometimes avi, mpeg, etc. files, and i found that i need different players for some of the files that he converted differently. then, the emule & utorrent are for downloading movies, but i don't do that anymore since the piracy crackdown....scared of being caught lah....only download out of copyright movies now....which means, very old movies, sometimes black & white.

spybot is a very good software. i use to have lots of spyware slowing down my pc, but now no more spyware. to keep it up-todate, try to look for updates every alternate weeks.
if like that blackie,then i'll recommend you to use bitcomet, it's much more better and have a wide range of choices to download, most everything you can find there...
i downloaded all of my movies and games there and so far i'm quite satisfied..
maybe you should give bitcomet a try too and if you have any problems you can just ask me...

about spybot i just tried it and it seem ok cause i just simply click and clean what it says are harmful files..lol...
so far nothing in my lappie is affected with anything...yeah...
only must burn my downloaded files in dvds...maybe will do tomorrow...