View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Looking For Temporary Fosterer For 2 Kittens & Meowmmy

I found this 2 kittens without their meowmmy at the entrance of our office building yesterday. I asked for the kakak cleaner and uncle pak guard to help me to keep this kittens for temporary under the staircase at the dumpster area. Luckily the security guard know which cat gave birth to this 2 kittens. So meowmmy and kitties reunited. But before I left office yesterday I saw the box under the tree near the walkaway outside our office. I quickly put it back under the staircase. Not long after that, rain poured heavily.

I walk around and looking for the kakak cleaner. She didn't know who dump the kittens under the tree. I asked for her help to make sure no one remove the kittens without their mother until I find a temp place for them. She agree. I even bribe her.

Can someone please help me to foster the kittens and her meowmmy?? I am very sure the building management will find out sooner or later and I can guarantee they will instruct the cleaner to remove this kittens

I can't keep them coz I have 12 cats at home (I live in an apartment). I dont have enough space for them. 1 week is ok in the cage but definitely not good for them to be cage for months.

PLEASE HELP ME. HELP ME, HELP THIS POOR LITTLE KITTIES

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image0038.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	9419