Thread: Evil X-owner!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Animal Lover

vani is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Evil X-owner!

To jimmy,

I will be making an official police report as its obviously not my sms that you have cut and pasted here in the forum!
I am a degree holder with an additional diploma in English and that sms is written in really bad English!! What disease to your dog is wrong English, its cheaper not more cheap, its them not then and give me earn money is also wrong English!
So unless you make a public apology, I am certainly going to make a police report and I guess you messed with the wrong person this time!
Also, your Shh tzu mix poodle has been spayed at Dr.Edmund's clinic under Paws Mission as Aunty Fan issued me the receipt! Shih tzu is yet to be spayed as her condition is still not that good! This was the advise given by Dr.Susannah from Asia Paws!!

To marcelleve,

Please dont comment on my usage of the word "nonsense"! If you saw how badly the dogs had been treated by Jimmy then you wouldn't just stop at the word nonsense! The shih poo has a line around her mouth as though she has been tied with a rubber band!!

Personally I wont be gaining anything by making this complaint.. I have already spent more than RM1000 on Shih tzu's medication alone so I am not expecting any money from Jimmy! All I want is that he stop treating animals badly and stop breeding and selling them!!

Sai Ram