View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Animal Lover

minnieymlim3 is on a distinguished road
Smile How I see it: The 2 sides of Puppy Mill

Howdy Animal Lovers,

Good Day to you all!!

I am so happy that more people are conscious about puppy mill and adoption drives. The awareness is making me so proud of all NGOs' efforts.

Way to go!!!

However, as much as I agree with the eradication of puppy mills, I might not totally agree with the total stopping of pedigree breeding. First of all, I would like to clarify that I am not a breeder and I am not opting to breed my puppy. However, I feel that there are still sincere and loving breeders (might be a minority) out there who are properly breeding their fur-kids so as to continue the line of "pride-and-joy". When issues of puppy mills are not conveyed accurately, these minority may be unfairly judged. I remember reading a post from a Facebook friend sometime ago about this matter. Now that we are more knowledgeable about issues of puppy mills, I am able to foresee breeders to be negatively affected.

Puppy mills are not only nightmare for poor and defenseless puppies, but also sincere animal lovers as well.

What do you think about this matter?

Let me know about your views

Disclaimer: I am not trying to pass on judgment on anyone or actions. This is sincerely an open discussion and I value your views. Discussions on topics may help to open up new solutions to problems =)