View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Kimi,
It is support to whole people who decided against this Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop. One hand cannot done, many hand might be done.
you see the main page and forum here, see how many number have this
business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post
My friend's friend is selling puppies, i dun think he get from reputable breeders. He sells those exotic types like huskies, golden retriever, poddle, and many more for a fee of RM1k - 2K. Hes a tarik kereta punya orang n kaki pukul. He promotes it in universities and colleges, so alot ppl come n buy. Problem is when ppl see a cute puppy they will juz buy it, most of the time it never come across their mind where this animals come from?wats their history?does it has a cert?

When something like dat happens, wat can u do? need to educate ppl to boycott. And need to find effective way. Like perhaps educate ppl what they need to know before they get a dog. List down the breed, has it been vaccinated, whose the mama, whose the papa, bring them to see the mama and papa. wats its medical history n so on.

anyway i support wat u doin DIMB, i'll my best to try to spread the word n educate my other frens

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.