View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:49 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cats in Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann View Post
Last friday when i came home from office, i saw a notice was pasted on the wall about no pets ruling. I felt so SICK of it and feel like wanna tear off the notice but managed to control myself not to being so emo.
However, by reading what other forumers have gone through, i'm asking myself am I going to have to go through the same predicament. I'm so damn worried. On Saturday, I have to bring my babies to see a vet. Made feels like a spy because I waited for the lift to be totally empty before I can bring them in the carriers and quickly put them in my car. Same goes when I have to bring them home after the vet. I cant imagine myself without my babies as they ARE MY BABIES.
I will update this site if anything ever triggers up on this pet issue at my condo which I've rented from. I blamed myself for not being able to afford to purchase landed property in KL urban area. My condo that i've purchased will be ready next year and I'm so so damn worried if they dont allow me to bring my babies. what am i suppose to do? find a landed property in KL urban area? I think the authority should by now change their mindset that animal also have a rights to live. So long our pets in our compound and we can assure the authority that we will take care of them; i.e. neuter or spay, indoor, vaccination, cleanliness, we are allowed to keep them in our property. Any NGO can help on this?
have you read the star paper? in the opinion column. Same story like yours. The management suddenly change rules and gave notice to everyone in the condo that all pets have to be evicted. You know is kind of sick living in apartments/condos cause the place is yours cause you bought it but you are like living in someone else's home cause we are not regarded as a land owner but we have to floor other people's rule. To me a management is just a person who runs the building, he doesn't own the whole building but yet we still have to follow what they say. Furthermore landed properties is expensive. If we could afford it we would have bought one instead of an apartment or condo am I right?