View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Animal Lover

vani is on a distinguished road
Default Re: shih tzu for adoption

Sorry kavien I dont think its possible for me to help u then..the only reason I suggested that particular dog is because he needs an urgent adopter!

In terms of money I do agree that u need to spend quite a bit..I recently adopted a 6year old shih tzu from a moron who doesnt know how to take care of animals..

When i got her here last Tue i spent almost RM100 on her for medical check-up including blood test..she had a badly healed corneal ulcer + dry eye , bad ear infection, benign growth and serious hip problem...so she is on eye n ear medication n antibiotic.. Then I took her to the groomer as her fur was badly matted n that was another RM80.. Then to another vet to get a 2nd opinion on her condition which came to around RM85 including glucosamine kibbles...
I havent yet vaccinated (due to the antibiotic she is taking) and spayed her and that would cost more..

Obviously I have NO REGRETS, she has been with me for only 6 days and has been such a darling..the saddest thing is that she doesnt move much n is mostly lying down both due to her legs n eyes (almost blind)!

My only regret is that she had such a terrible owner!! Seriously I dont think that anyone who can't/doesn't want to spend money should bother adopting an animal in the first place...