View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Tiger's mom

aida12781 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Few advice to all....

whatever jaohari. that was one of the state that i visited the most. same goes to other state as well. you seriously dont mean i have to list it all here arent you?? i usually went there during summer. its cold, but not that cold. cats have furs remember? if u can see cats/ dogs roaming, usually they have owners. same goes to UK. they always have debate in another forum about allowing their pets to wondering around their home or not. but nowdays, they usually used the walking leash for cats. i have it too. i guest u know nothing about this arent you? just started joining this forum like june this year and u assume that u know everything?

no , u dont have to agree with me. like i said 1000 times before, it is just my opinion. its up to u to take it or leave it.

most of the people at states and UK are very supportive in neutering and spaying their pets. i wonder why u against it that much.

thanks maneki, unfortunately people dont see what i'm trying to deliver. they only see it as a joke and insult me at the same time. but that is ok, as long as i tried.

p/s- any wrong spelling/grammer this time? hopefully not. i dont bother to check. hah!!