View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Brickfields Veterinary Clinic - Review and Poll

Hi janthk

on the moving of brickfields veterinary medical center :

thanks for sharing about the move. I've been meaning to update it here with attachment of the map to the new place but keep forgetting.

yes, i've been there and it's like a "hotel". it's beautiful - doesn't look like a hospital at all :-)

the brickfields vet medical centre is like what you've mentioned their outpatient clinic, all emergencies will be treated at the gasing hospital.

on their professionalism and approach towards health care for pets:

not only dogs but cats also, they respect the pet owners and they don't just write off any pet owners' concerns as imaginations, they listen attentively and and do their best to find the best solutions to help the animals under the care

my nicky was very sick recently and they again rose to the fore, working hard to find out what was wrong with nicky and giving him and i the best solutions. no words could adequately described their professionalism and the care they put into my nicky. all the vets there pool their resources together to treat my nicky - just a little cat whom any other people would have written off- but they didn't. my nicky is well again on the road to recovery.

for their professionalism and their passion and their dedication - i'm their life-long customer!! that's for sure.