View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Vampire Day-Club

vivi,
most likely your parents' friends are like my mum's friends. they don't really like animals. my mum's friends think it's very geli that i have a cat, that i allow my cat to sit on my dining chairs & sofa. they didn't even know my cat shares my bed, but when they heard my cat is allowed inside my bedroom, they think it's extremely geli.

they tell my mum things like they don't understand why their own daughters also keep dogs inside the home, so dirty and geli. they think dogs should be kept outside the home, as a dog's role is for security.

and they think it's a waste of money to keep a cat as a cat has no benefit to anyone, that it can't jaga rumah.

vivi, at the end of the day, your parents' friends are just saying what they have been brought up to say. it went back to our ancestors in China who don't see animals as pets. I have a friend from China, Jilin province, and she thinks it's strange why m'sians freaked out when she says her favourite meat is dog meat, and she doesn't know why she can't find dog meat here.

it's only lately, in our generation, that we start seeing animals as pets. we are very behind the mat sallehs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
Guys,
kinda angry day for me today.
c how u react when u read my conversation.

mum: vien, can u stop bringing rocky into ur room to sleep. The uncles(my parent frens) keep making this as a joke for u.
vivi: y ler? it's not their concern. bukan dia orang yg keluar duit bayar makan rocky.
mum: u know the uncles say...............
my mum says they keep come out with ridiculous joke.
one of the stupid joke is
bcos my boyfren went outstation, so i need rocky to relieve my need.

S***. What a**hole can come with something like that.
Guess i really need to send Rocky and Nana to bite their a**