View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Animal Lover

cylosquah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beware of Cylos Siang***Selling sick dog

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=3146

please have alook this post.....get a sick puppies from SPCA
many way puppies will get sick like Pravovirus or distemper...and no body can guarentee puppies wont get any diasease. no matter the puppies is from local malaysia or oversea....
ofcoz out there alot of not moral breeder breed the puppies and unresponsibity. i also hate this kind of breeder...coz im selling puppies....if unluckily i get puppies from this king of breeder...im the1 who will lost more...
im selling puppies...yes...will be my secound income..but the important thing is we also dog lover.....in the other hand i gave the puppies better life in new owner....try to think if puppies still with the breeder...how the life there?
im not saying im doing the good thing enuf....but i event never doing anything but ppl non-stop kepp saying about me....y like that ? its this human world?

im not try to said any1 rite or wrong....u can see the scam siewkeong this person...he is lie...try look at his picture...as wat he write....the golden only 2month old....but from the pictute...which part of the dog look like 3month old.
try to use my previous puppies picture , my name my detail and so on and create new profile with very low price ...to selling puppies....ppl keep calling me to asking izzit got so cheap puppies for selling and so on.....
siew keong...would u happy to do that? happy to see people keep calling me ?

by the way.....me cylosquah never event selling any golden retriver bfore.....i feel not comfortable when some1 said sumthing bhind.

some more mrsdolittle also nv asking or check anything then like approve wat siew keong said....then any explain that SPCA get Pravo virus....
im appreciate SPCA help alot lovely poor puppies...in i also always donation over charity and so on...eventthought my car also have the car sticker for the SPCA...when donation they gv to me....
i hope everything must be check clearly only said something in bhind....im appreciate n i knew that mrsdolittle no that kind of ppl...

many thx....hope peace always can fight the bad......

cylosquah
regard
1 home 1 pet......