View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:18 AM
PetFinder Buddy

pugsnmutts is on a distinguished road
Default Fosterer for Salem?

hi all cat lovers,

i found Salem about 2 weeks ago, and has put him for adoption, his profile here, http://www.petfinder.my/pets/8687/..

a few people enquired, but none were serious abt adopting so far, so the search for a good home continues...

meanwhile, i would like to know if anyone would be able to help foster Salem...

reason is because, my house is not cat/kitten proof... i stay on the 3rd floor and the balcony is open, there's no door... because of this, Salem is placed in a cage whenever i'm not in the house, and let out when i'm around to supervise him... i sometimes work long hours... i think it's not fair and even good for his development that he's in the cage for long hours... he also hates the cage and always cry to be let out... poor thing...

another thing is, he is so active and playful, i think it'll be really good if he is fostered with another kitten... i always believe kittens and even puppies should grow up in pairs, at least they hv each other to play with... right now Salem entertains himself and play alone...

if there is anyone willing to help foster Salem, please do contact me... i would keep supporting in terms of his food and vet care (if any), as well as looking for an adopter... u hv my word on this!

thank u all...