Old 11-15-2010, 11:44 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need Advice for 3 Furry Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelleve View Post
Good luck!

Hi there kmleong!

1. Vacuum = an electrical appliance that uses air to suck dusts and small unwanted particles.

2. I'm actually living in a villa suite room.. almost look like an apartment n studio combine but larger.We are allowed to keep pets as long we maintain good & proper hygiene but dogs are not allowed.

3. That wood pellet can be used as well.

4. Yes, the baking soda we used on cakes & bread.
Refer to this link: http://www.bakingsodabook.co.uk/baki...our_home.shtml

5. I know the Dettol in liquid form. We hardly use it. I grew up in the family who only likes everything organic, recycled n' natural. so if you would like to use more safe to your furry friends, cheaper and cleans well, I suggest organic based on my experience since childhood.

5. Which type of food you feed to your furry friends is always the outcome of the poo.

6. My siblings and I very sensitive to fumes n' cleaning products so I know what others are going through that are sensitive including furry friends.
It's so hard to breath and painful to nasal & eyes.

Tip: Rosemary n' lavender helps to remove any bad odor. Please don't use oil from lavender or rosemary. Cold storage/ groceries ( rosemary leaves) & flower shop (lavender, sometimes rosemary, too). Soak it for 15-20 mins. in one cup of water - for more stronger effect, soak it with 1 cup of water to 1 cup of rosemary & lavender after 30 mins, add one tsp of. of olive oil, one whole lemon or lime (squeezed it in and put the skin as well) and then pour in the rosemary & lavender solution into the pail.
Do this once a week after you sweep, mop and clean your pet's cage or litter box.
Rosemary and lavender solution can be use as air freshener or by dampen the solution on a towel (not too wet) to wipe it in your pet's coat once a day.

Your pet is relax n smells fresh.
Your home will smell like a garden.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Eve
Rosemary is it the one use for cooking? Our restaurant also use rosemary for cooking. Which flower shop are you referring to? The one one the road side or the flower shop like Florist?

Last edited by kmleong; 11-16-2010 at 12:00 AM.