View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 12:06 AM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need Advice for 3 Furry Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianng87 View Post
kmleong,
Alright, see it this way, the management at my condo still highlights the legal "no pets are allowed" as per legal, but somehow the committee here had meetings over and over for years and came to a conclusion that whoever keep pets will have to take full responsibility under any circumstances.

There are cases that their dog really barks a lot at night and they were really given a complaint letter, as you see, here, still action is given, it is not an exemption of what they say can 'abaikan' the house rules here from the legal act, but the majority here (residence at my condo) actually win over the management during a formal meeting and it is sort of like a given 'green card' verbally, if it doesn't disturb any people, to be kept closed indoors, to take responsibility leash and clean droppings if were to brought out to the park here.

If I can remember, there are also cases that are same as your situation too, and people are forced not to keep pets at that level. My condo here only have 5 units per level, up till 25 levels with 3 blocks.
My former foster when she foster my cats she was staying in an apartment and she had 2 kittens + mine = 5. The management let them keep as long they stay indoors and doesn't make noise. One time one of mine keep making noise especially when in the cage i don't know why maybe she wants me and she got a visit from the guard. Other than that nothing really bad happen. Are they alot of people in your condo have pets.