View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 11:30 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyBlue View Post
Hey guys... long time no see!!!

I am deeply saddened by the crap that our Malaysian authorities resort to treating our furry friends.

By sending the dogs to uninhabited islands just spells doom for the poor fellows.

I do agree with Chewchew.... F*ck those mindless idiots. They're just doing short term remedies by sending the dogs there. That's what happens when you let people who lack proper logic and compassion think of methods to solve a problem.

Kudos to all those involved in the rescue process.

Here's more food for thought....

Since we're doing that way....

Why not we send all the Mat Rempits, Drug Addicts and Snatch Thieves to an island as well. I'm sure they pose a bigger threat to society than dogs ever will. Oh I forgot, only dogs get treated like "sampah masyarakat" whereas the real problems are revered by some as Mat Gemilang even. What a joke.

NOTE: They said that the dogs have food there... got wild boars, snakes, fish, crabs and such. IN CASE IT NEVER CAME TO MIND. Dogs are domesticated, they can't HUNT like wolves or wild dogs do. I suppose someones gonna have the bright idea of giving the dogs fishing reels, nets, and perhaps guns to use eh?

This country is going downhill with this. The rest of the world IS WATCHING AND LAUGHING AT MALAYSIA!!!
Well said and well thought.

Another suggestion... WHY NOT WE START WITH THE EDUCATION PLAN ON THESE ISLANDS AND

SPAY AND NEUTER THE HEAD OF THE VILLAGE INCLUDING HIS FAMILIES AND RELATIVES, SO WE HAVE NO MORE IDIOTS IN THE FUTURE?

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...