View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Unnecessary and cruel -Dog ear cropping and tail docking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
you know, the problem isnt all with stupid owners.. also with stupid sellers and breeders.. like what we have in the listings.. stupid DOGHOUSEI.. have you seen how disfigured the dogs she sell!!! BLOODY ME! i would so love to crop your stupid face!!! maybe i need to rephrase, i bet you all understand, its not about stupidity.. its compassion. they are just wicked and ignorant and i dont know, the good part of their heart or "sense" is totally screwed.. hell, its a payback for everybody and i cringe at the thought of the payback.. losing a hand at a factory someday? a miserable death? i dont know.. but no one, i repeat.. NO ONE.. goes unscathed for their deeds.. including me for my rude words here hehehe.. well its worth it to vent my anger!! BLIMEY!

i hate the bloody sellers and breeders too. people who make money by the sale of living things are disgusting. using animals as baby-making machines is a pathetic way to make a living. these should people should go get real jobs. i think what we need is a forum that really totally focuses on RESCUE AND REHOME. this website has been invaded by breeders. i want a forum that really cares about animal rights and welfare.

don't condone cruel practices, no ear cropping, no tail docking, no breeding, that's what i want to see.