View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

Hello!! Chicken!!

I don't write or talk on behalf of other people like you do.

Aishah, aka Ladycatherine, Fanna,Furkids,Ashley.Bina aka Sillylupie,Charlene aka Blackie,Filin,Vivienppl,Arisham and many more are my friends. Some we have met some are not but we communicate via forum and PM.Obviously you don't know what are u talking abt.

Pls introduce yourself if you want to accused me of being forum bully and don't hide behind your nick. Show who you are. otherwise I will just assumed that you have no balls (if you are a man) and no tits (if you are a girl). Chicken!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by incredulous View Post
To abgraldo & June:

Thank you for the congratulations and for acknowledging that I am a true animal lover. At last we agree on something.

To answer your question, abgraldo, I am absolutely sure there are some members here who are hypocrites. But unlike you, I do not attack them directly.

You and June, on the other hand, are behaving like tyrants. Forum members who are not part of your gang are attacked mercilessly the very minute you do not like what they say or do.

To name a few, they are: DJNAZ23, Fanna, LadyCatherine, AshleyWong, Vivienlpl, Sillylupie, Arisham, Furkids, Mrs Dolittle, and so on.

The above-mentioned members have been viciously attacked at one time or another by either one of you over trivial matters.

There is a name for your kind of people in forums - they are called FORUM BULLIES.

You are the disease here, not me. You have both carried your quarrelsome behaviour from www.kitten.com.my to this peaceful forum. I call upon you to reflect on what transpired in www.kitten.com.my, and ask yourself honestly if it was not you who started those quarrels and had your accounts banned by the moderators as a result. Check yourself first, instead of going around shooting off your mouth, attacking anyone you like. You have caused a number of genuine animal lovers to leave this forum, or perhaps you are blind to this, or don't really care.

And it was not me who sought praises for giving donations or doing good work. Had I wished to be recognized for what I did, I would have had "dog is my buddy" list down my name as so-and-so. I had asked "dog is my buddy" to keep my name anonymous, but he wanted to show appreciation by listing my name. I saw no harm in it, since none of you here know who I really am. I am just a faceless nonetity.

And it was dog is my buddy's own initiative to open this thread. Has it ever crossed any of your mind that perhaps it was due to the lack of favourable response he gets from the forum members here?

But then, you have just assumed that I am a female and probably are thinking I am "mrs dolittle". I am not her, so please do not malign her name. She is a kind lady who sincerely goes out of her way to help the animals that need help.

Enough said.

To Dongdong86:
You are a true example of a humble, animal lover. And you did great by trying to ease the tension here. But I do know what I am talking about as I have observed what's happening for a long time before registering myself and speaking out.

To Dog is my buddy:
My sincerest apologies to you for going off topic in this thread. Please keep up your good work, and do not let others underestimate your efforts.

To other forum members:
If you have been donating to animal shelters, then please channel your donations to Rocricrus Foundation. Rocricrus supports no-kill shelters and I am sure Dog is my buddy will carefully scrutinize those that applied for aid from his foundation.

To the moderators:
Please do not delete this thread as it will undo all the good work Dog is my buddy has put into.