View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Purrfect lover

imann is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imann
Default Re: Can anyone in Penang help me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyton View Post
Right Iman sounds interesting but there is no direct flight from Penang to Kuantan. Do you know the procedure for sending? Is it safe by Mas kargo? Is it costly? As i tried fire fly but no can do.... they don't allow any pets at all.

well...no airlines wud fly frm penang to kuantan dear...wat ever it is..hv to turun KUL dulu....

By MASkargo...u hv to chk with them dear...about the prosedure and cost..since I'm not with MASKARGO...never use their service pun...so cannot comment....I only use MAS service...which mean I fly together with the cats...so its only cost me rm70 (if I'm not mistaken)...for 2 cats fly from Kuching - KUL....and of couse my flight ticket cost lg lah...hehehehe...

as for asking friends to help...I agree with dog my buddy..a bit hard to find la...if ada pun...u hv to pay their minyak & tol...so I rather go my self to pick the cat/dog....at least I know their condition....

Like my case...I was visiting Nurul (Felix the cat) in Sarawak....and on the way back to KUL she asked me to bring along her 2 cats with me...dont want go thru MASKARGO....so I just bring them with me...chk them in the flight...when arrive in KUL...I collect them terus frm the arrival hall....NO KUARANTIN AT ALL

If u taking about stress....I guess in any way cats/dogs will stress thru any journey....so...its your choise dear...nak sewa teksi ke...drive sendiri ke...or taking flight....we all only can suggest.......

Good luck dear...