View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Illegal dog farm spotted in cheras area! Help the dogs!

hi darren

good job where did you get this sketch?

by looking at this sketch, let me share what i think. this sketch doesnt mention where's the boundary, if there's any, whether the "kandang pemeliharaan anjing" is situated within the land boundary belonging to this kilang tauhu or it is outside the boundary of this land.

what this sketch aimed to tell people is "how close" the kilang tauhu is to

1) kolam tangkungan air

2) kandang pemeliharaan anjing

3) pangsapuri

and i believe this sketch aimed to influence people into thinking that this kilang tauhu is wrong for lots of reason including

1) risk of contamination of water source but it is never mentioned in the sketch whether this kolam takungan air is for drinking water or just a plain kolam that takung air

2) risk of contamination of unhygienic and "unhalal" conditions/factors by being so "close "/"near" to a kandang anjing.

is it because it is a kandang anjing then it became a serious matter? what if it is a kandang ayam? or kandang itik?

what is the sketch trying to say? does it proof or disproof that the proximity of the kandang anjing is bad because of the unhygienic conditionof the kandang anjing may affect the process of making tauhu? or that the dirt from kandang anjing is used in making tauhu? see? so many interpretation on this

3) pangasapuri - does this mean that the proximity of the pangsapuri is undesirable because no other development is meant to be so close to a food factory? or does this mean that the kilang tauhu can't be built that close to a residential area? which is which? authority didn't make clear

just looking at the sketch, we can tell the approximate distance of the object from each other but without other facts and i mean facts - it's hard to interpret the picture fairly and justly.

all this brouhahah when something went wrong - so typical of our government : so terhantuk baru mengadah...

and how come nothing is said about the kandang anjing? is it illegal breeder facility or the kandang belongs to the kilang tauhu for their "security purpose"? what no word on the poor conditions under which the dogs are kept? is that not a crime too?

see? why i think to so poor of our authorities? because they have proven time and again they don't have anything upstairs, if you get what i mean. they bring an empty container to work, spout empty no meaning jargons and go home empty headed but with their pocket loaded with our tax money. in other words, they have perfected the art of moving and talking while not doing much.

what we as concerned citizen can do is to call up spca and ask them to help investigate whether this is an illegal dog breeding facility.

that's my two cents..

sorry to be such a wet blanket....happy holidays darren? how's belle? sorry i lost track of which thread/section belle's story is in.