View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Short life of Bandit Jr

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterstan View Post
hi there.. i am new here; introduce by pipylim. heard from pipylim that your beloved pet has passed out. sorry for the lost of your hamster.

Just a piece of advise. There are times that we hear stories of unhealthy pets sold by pets shops; resulting in the pets getting sick after brought home and then passed out.

If possible, it is recommended to get from a reputable breeder. Normally those pets sold at pet shops (referring to dogs) are nearly approaching adult age. Of course, there is nothing wrong to get from a pet shop provided that it is 100% assured the pet is healthy. Just my piece of advise. Hopefully i didn't hurt anyone feelings.
hi misterstan, yeah i got two my hamsters dead within less than a month - damn!!!!!! of course i got a new one... totally a different breed and two different places - both also reputable pet shop..and not some backlane
i got my blackie and golden from there in one of the petshop - they are still living happily together..first time i wonder - having two hamster prolong their lifespan? i got them earlier than bandit jan 2007

one moment bandit - that one is old age as i got him at 2007 march
bandit jr lasted 1 week

then i got another one - that has the same coat as this two - which i named him furby also passed away within 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably lesson learn is never buy hamster in the morning
they may look active but they may be sick..

i got this new ham - fur coat grey......... with white ring... he is already 7 weeks old and not a small baby anymore only he is very skinny...