View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 01:01 AM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Posting Guidelines for Vet Reviews

Dear Animal Lovers,

I have decided to set up a Vet Review forum so that we can recommend the good docs and also discuss problems with some of the less than good ones.

Here are some simple format.
  • Post ONE thread per VET.
  • In the Thread title, put the Vet's Clinic name and Location, for example, 'The Animal Center - Old Klang Road'.
  • Describe the clinic, your experiences, and where it is in the first post.
  • Post a poll with your thread as well with 5 options. Excellent, Good, So-So, Bad, and Terrible. This way, we can see what others think about the clinic.

And in the very first post, just post the Info about the clinic such as:

About This Review

Clinic Name:
Address:
Phone:
Operating Hours:
Doctors:

You don't have to put all the info if you don't know them. We'll add them as ppl post on the thread.

Oh, feel free to recommend a particular Doctor as well, for example, you can post a thread like so:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS - READ FIRST:
  • Post only your personal experience. Do not post an unconfirmed 3rd party experience.
  • Be nice and professional. Please try to state to the facts as this could have legal implications for both you and PetFinder.my. Do not use loaded terms like 'Con job, cheater, stupid, etc as they are not productive and can be constued as personal attacks.'
  • Be honest and fair - give good kudos if you feel the clinic is good as well as negative reviews.
  • If the Clinic responds to your issues, please be nice back as they are trying to help. Bear in mind that all clinics probably have bad cases and if they are here to resolve it for you, it's a good thing. Don't push them away.
  • You are fully responsible for your posts and PetFinder.my is in no way responsible for your opinions.
FOR CLINICS and VETS

If you feel that there's a story or review here that's not true, please contact Forum admins or contact us thru our contact us page. We'll remove all posts that are untrue.

We believe in the freedom of free speech, and it can be powerful and good for all parties involved.

Clinics should help out on the public forums as a gesture of good faith and help respond to all customer issues quickly and promptly. That would create a positive environment and positive feedback from customers as well. Use wisely, the PetFinder.my forum can bring you more customers!

Good Ideas to Improve your customer Relations Thru PetFinder.my
  • Get Involved here. Register your own account. Help answer questions about Pet Health. You'll be surprise how many customers you'll gain simply by getting involved in the online world. You'll be building your clinic's reputation up over time and the occasioanal complain will not matter as you'll have resolved it quickly.
  • Quickly Resolve your clinic's issues. And this builds trust on top of your reputation.
  • If you like, we can even create a special Customer support forum for you where you can use to promote your clinic, and help with questions, suggestions, etc. Just drop us a line. It's free!