View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melocy View Post
This is another weird answer from somenone who claim herself not AJK, but still has the power to ask the president to do so.

Why can't I contacted Ismail Mohd Ali directly? or do you have any contact no that I don't. Can you give me the contact no that I can get him, so that I can pass to my other friend who also participant. We want to know the clear answer from the AJK and President of MCFA (Ismail Mohd Ali).

And why must he, hide behind you?
I think you are the one who did not understand my question Ms Hani, yet you still answer the same thing over and over again. My question is why must it be so secretive, if you just tell where the show will take place all the forumer here will be satisfy. If they want to see the show they will go, if not they will not. Easy, and simple.

Yet you still keep thinking all other people is bad, will sabotaj the show and so on, now who the one think bad of other people. Is'nt it you?

Thank
This is another weird question.... u claimed that u did sms & email him, then why u still asking for his number again...

are u the genuine participate??