View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:53 PM
nyan nyan :3

rawr2buny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rawr2buny
Default Re: Please someone help this poor injured cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Financially, as you mentioned just now, people are ready to chip in.. I will also..and maybe you wanna check up with Dr Chan Kah Yein. People will also chip in there.... You have made an excellent move by getting the cat to Dr Teoh. Next problem would be who will be willing to take care. Get DR Chan at least flashes your news once in her website and she might be able to redirect you to the right people.

Hope that might help
Thanks sis. But err, would you tell me please, who is Dr Chan Kah Yein? I hope within these 3 days I can find someone before I got into more fights with mama. Apekah puasa first yg penuh masam muka mcm ni

Ahh if only you are near me, I'd love to meet your furkids Bestnye ade banyak2 kucing but I know my limit is 2-3 cats only so yeah, tak leh banyak2 to ensure all my fursibs dpt kasih sayang and care sama rata.

Teringat masa kecik2 dulu cita2 kalau dapat duit billion-billion, first thing nak buat is buat satu pet shelter yang kononnya macam hotel and akan ambik semua strays, lepas tu ade all cat toys, good vets, tak akan bunuh kucing2 tu. Kire mcm kerja sukarela la and people can adopt them. haha. Indahnye mimpi, terlampau besar pulak.

Btw, is it really okay.. I feel bad to make people help with money actually sniffs. However, let say memang people akan tolong financially, I will definitely scan/snap pic of the bills, so people can see clearly the details. /_\