View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 06:10 PM
nyan nyan :3

rawr2buny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rawr2buny
Default Re: Please someone help this poor injured cat!

@FurKids: Thank you for the recommendation! Wahh, that's great tp uhh dilemma skrg ni, lepas google about Healing Rooms and Dr.Chan Kah Yein also mentioned the same vet. But its far from my place :( And since Orange already got his record and check ups dkt Dr.Teoh would it be okay to transfer him? Takut die stress pulak nnt. Nnt sha bincang dgn the potential adopter ASAP ya! :)

And yes, dah email Dr. Chan for sponsorship, and semalam die dah post dkt myanimalcare blog tu. Thanks God, org dah mula email me. :)

-------------------- UPDATE ON ORANGE ----------------------

I sent my Kyon to Dr.Teoh tadi for vaccine and asked about Orange. *sigh*

Lepas tu sha suruh doc try estimate home much will the surgery and stuffs cost, doc boleh bg rough guide as below:

1) Blood Tests RM80
2) Biopsy RM80*
3) Xray RM110
4) Surgery (Kidney) RM600-800 (depends on the difficulty)
5) Surgery (Jaw) RM200-300 (depends on the difficulty)

Then there will be the bills for further medications after the surgeries, hospitalization etc etc T_T

Dr.Teoh lukis mcm tu td untuk terangkan his kidney. The urine trapped inside the kidney so for now kena manually keluarkan. Umm, he said that basically cat needs 50% of kidney to work for the cat to survive.
There are few possibilities on the Kidneys:
1) RK (damaged) LK (50% working) - Macam ni should be okay
2) RK (damaged but ~15% working) LK (45% working) - this is what Dr. takut. BIG PROBLEM sbb bila Dr. remove the RK, tinggal 35% which is insufficient for the cat to live..

*And about the Biopsy... takooooot. Dr. cakap it has been 3 days since the wound on the head dah di bersihkan and dirawat everything but still belum improve sgt lagi. Although he can't say anything before bawak the sample for Biopsy, he suspects that its a cancer yg Sha tak igt apekah name nye but I guess its something along this line: Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC). He said that if its positive, then we've got no choice but to put down Orange, sbb this cancer takleh heal.*cries in one corner*

Please keep doa for him, poor Orange. I'll be going to Dr.Teoh's clinic again tomorrow since I might be meeting up with the adopter/fosterer. Hopefully its going to work out :(