View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Animal Lover

daniirwan is on a distinguished road
Default 8 months old DSH cat lost in Subang Jaya SS18..help!

His name is Junpei and he's about 8 months old. You can see his profile and picture here: http://www.petfinder.my/pets/10442/

Sadly, Junpei is now lost. A few days ago someone expressed an interest in adopting him, so I bathed and groomed Junpei and on Saturday 10th July 2010 I brought him to their house in SS18 Subang. Once there, due to mishandling, Junpei managed to escape from my pet carrier. He ran away though we tried hard to catch/find him, it was to no avail. He was so scared and kept running. I've left my pet carrier and Junpei's toys with the person in case he can smell them, so that he'll come back.

Sadly, to this day he still hasn't come back yet. The person's house is very far from Kajang, and I'm afraid Junpei has gone stray and is lost. The potential adopter isn't a cat person, so is her husband..only wanted to adopt Junpei for their daughter who really wants a cat. I should have found that out about them beforehand, but I was so excited that Junpei was going to be adopted that I forgot to properly interview them. I only got to know that they're like that only when I got to meet them. :(

I feel so very sad, he must be really scared all alone in a new place :( He trusted me and this is what I did to him :( :( :( I'm sorry Junpei, I did what I thought was best for you, but turns out it was for the worst...sob sob.

That being said, if anyone in the Subang SS18 area sees Junpei, please do let me know (email or call). I want to bring him back to Kajang if possible.

Yesterday (Monday July 12th) I went to SS18 again to find Junpei, I walked and drove around the neighbourhood for 2 hours with cat food but still couldn't find him anywhere. Lots of other cats but no Junpei.

Please help, if you're staying in SS18 area and you see a cat matching his description, do contact me ASAP! Reward will be given to anyone who manages to find and catch him.