Thread: Cat on LRT?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cat on LRT?

aww, u guys are still persisting in calling it sampah bag.

hehe, actually, blackie bond didn't do anything. he just sat inside his carrier bag & watched me.....i'll open one flap so he can sit & face outside. i use the gym either in the morning or early afternoon when it's empty as everyone is at work, so there's no one to complain about having a cat in the gym. sometimes i let him watch me at the jacuzzi, too, but course, i don't open the flap when i'm at the jacuzzi. wouldn't want him to drown in the water.

it's my way of compensating for not including him in my social life. i feel guilty that i never take him out when we go out, that he doesn't get a chance to see that there is life outside our 4 walls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
Charlene, your "sampah" bag is brilliant! This is a clear example of my failure to "think outside of the box". Obviously, being associated with Agent 007, you would be schooled in the fine art of concealment. (So, what exactly did Blackie do at your gym??) Anyway, I will look for a similar bag over the next few days.

Ashley, no worries for carrier discussion! It's all about how to get our cats from one place to another with least headache, yah?

yeah, i agree that it can be stuffy, but as he's only ever in an air-cond place, it should be ok. i've never taken him jungle-trekking before, even though i bought it with that in mind. he's just too heavy for me to carry on my back while jungle-trekking! my 2 shoulders ache from just carrying him to the gym!!

hahaha, what other secret agent equipment do you have? ahh, next time i must check your shop more thoroughly than usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Charlene, I had sold a lot of this carrier bag although I feel it is a bit stuffy & warm for our pet in our weather but it shud be OK once you are in a air cond place.

don't forget the original Sean Coonery is with us so we do supply secret agent equipment too.