View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 10:36 PM
Animal Lover

Ordinarypeople is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Experience @ Peng Aun Veterinary Clinic - Sg Dua, Penang, Malaysia

I send a mongrel that is about a year old for spaying to Peng Aun Vet Sg.Dua with Dr.Teoh. Send in the morning and by afternoon - received message to go quickly to the clinic and found the mongrel died during operation. The reason is the tick suck out too much of her red blood so when operation the blood pressure drop and she died. Since it was my fault for choosing Sg.Dua when my friend suggest me waterfall branch as first option. I have to control my anger before I shout out #@$^# to him as I believe he should check first if that dog can be operate on or not and not waste my $$$ and time as I intend to keep this mongrel from the market as there is this bond between us. He don't seen to respect mongrel and become careless in his treatment of mongrel dog. Never will I bring my dog to him. This dog is strong and not sick when send in as I bath her a day before. Is the tick that dangerous that it can kill her and not kill two other dogs I keep with her? I now start to spray anti-tick around my house and the two dogs.