View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Shameless Man Resells Adopted Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferreted View Post
blackie.. dont be so cruel lahh.. i want to adopt but only bring a box hehehe as i have not bought a carrier.. hehehe i promise i will eventually get one.. hehehehee... i get exception anot? ehehehe.

HAHAHA i understand i understand, jk. you guys are very cute, hehehehe.

June: to your spay and neuter, as an adopter wannabe (me) spayed and neutered should never be a "state" that the adopters have to agree as if the cats have FIV or some defects.. HEHEHE in my view, you should feel like you are doing them a GREAT favor.. i think so! cause if i were them then i dont have to go to klinik kembiri, think abt urine spraying.. wahhh like that very convenient! heheehe honestly wad. still lucky never charge.. you crazy! very nice arrangement wad.. if the stupid adopters think otherwise they can go park off.

just a bit of my view. *mwuaks*

Ferreted: Tot u got your 'Orange Cat' already?? Whats klinic Kembiri?

Blackie: About cages. hmmm for cats yes. for dogs, hmmm might be a little trouble if the dog is big size or medium size. I use to use cardbox box to transport my puppy to the vet. now its gotten too big she will fell thru the card box bottom. now I am using those refrigirated kind box for fish(those u see in wet market). very convinient n very tough n can fit in the front seat well. I would recomend it to everyone with a tight budget, very effective. For cats maybe u can poke a few air holes on the lip, works fine~ Yeah~~ I like~