View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:41 PM
Animal Lover

Casualgal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dog Cruelty By MPSJ

I have spoken to SPCA. They told me that Dog Catchers get commission of roughly RM30 per dog. Dog catchers are normally ruthless and inhumane - comes from the gangsters society. They can do bad things to you. There was a case that was filed by SPCA that the Dog catchers actually took one dog from its home with the owners around and send it back to them the next day, dead. The owner wanted to sue, but afraid of the family's safety, he did not pursue further. Officers from SPCA told me that there are many cases that dog catchers was seen selling lost pedigrees (found on streets) for profit and also some sold the poor doggies and cats for their meat. A$$holes, right?! Anyway, SPCA told me that they didn't and couldn't act on it as they are afraid that these dog catchers might harm the shelters. They said that they can only pursue by going to Jabatan Haiwan ... but it has been years and nothing has been resolved.

My friend told me that there is one way to get things moving. Micheal Chong from MCA. He is known to attend to complaints personally. I do not know how to get to him, but I filed a complaint to MCA Selangor and hopefully can get to Michael Chong. I written about the Star newspaper case and the old cases like said above. I am guessing if we gather and flood their complaint inbox, they would do something, so I would appreciate some help! I have posted the MCA Selangor complaint form's URL below, please complaint like how I did mine...angry, pissed off at all that has happenned to our animal friends!

http://www.mca-selangor.org.my/en/mo...?name=Feedback

Thank you all!

P.S. Please kindly donate for the poor dog's medical expenses if possible. The email of the temporary shelter is listed on the very first post. I personally have donated. This shelter have no connection to me, I'm only a donor.