View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Animal Lover

sally755 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Help, Please find my dogs

I already posted poster at all the pet/vet shops at Puchong Puteri, Puchong Jaya, Pusat Bandar Puchong, USJ15, USJ10, SS2, Damansara Uptown, paws subang, paws Puchong etc.

I even went to Putra Height 4 times looking for the them after ppl called me and said they saw dogs like mine at Section 2. I left my flyers with the guards, put up posters at lamp post, passed the flyers to houses that have dogs.

Along the way there were 2 dogs that caught my attention :
1) a dog at Puchong Mutiara - a guard caught a dog that look like the missing Rocky posted here. I already called the owner and asked him to go there to look for it.

2) a dog that look like BoyBoy, also posted here - an Indian family saw my poster at road side, they managed to catch a dog happened to run across the road. They asked for my address and sent over to me, since it was not mine, they took it back. I called BoyBoy's owner later and gave her the phone number but that dog went missing again after the Indian family took him back to their house.

I am wondering what should I do if I come across cases like that again. I can not keep the dog found with me cos everyday I have to go out and look for mine, moreover I do not if it belong to anyone there. If the found dog is left out there again, it will be difficult to find it again.