View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

crool is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shame on Dr Gowri

Dear Bavanie,

sorry to hear that..please accept my condolence..i know it's really hurt, I lost my precious melody be4, I brought my melody to vet gasing 2 weeks ago and the doctor said she was okay and need a calcium since she couldn't walk properly.. the doctor also did x-ray to melody and the result still the same she's fine..huhu..,it just she can't walk properly... I trust the doctor and follow her instruction to give melody a pain killer and nerve ..... but after three days her condition still the same even worst than be4 , so i brought her to klana jaya vet clinic to meet Dr intan,Thanks to Dr Intan because she found out that melody actually have a big ulcer inside of her mouth that's why she couldn't eat and no energy to walk... but Dr Intan couldn't change melody medicine because she still under treatment by other Dr, she scare that it will harm melody if she change the medicine... So she just give an advice to give a chicken soup to melody since she can't eat and I know there's no hope for melody by looking on her condition but Dr Intan still motivate me that melody will be okay soon .. Thanks to Dr Intan for the support , she really care about my melody..