View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 09:03 AM
Animal Lover

mindy88 is on a distinguished road
Angry Which vets can ACTUALLY treat skin problems?

Are there any vets in Malaysia that actually know how to diagnose and treat skin problems in dogs?

I have taken my dogs to numerous vets to seek treatment for skin rashes, itching, hair loss etc and get the same response and treatment from all of them.

That response is it is an allergy they prescribe the same antibiotics, steroids and pills plus they recommend the buying the hypoallergenic dog foods they sell at very high prices.

Many of these vets DO NOT take hair, skin or swab samples to try and determine the cause of the problem and prescribe a proper treatment.

WHERE ARE THE COMPETENT VETS THAT KNOW HOW TO DIAGNOSE AND TREAT SKIN PROBLEMS CORRECTLY?

I love my dogs, bath them regularly, keep my compound swept and mopped everyday, wash their bedding regularly, feed them a good balanced diet with fresh cooked food.

Why is it that we as responsible caring dog owners cannot find any competent vets to help our babies.

I am very frustrated after spending thousands to try and keep my dogs in good health without much success.