View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Worst Thing That Your Cat Has Done!

Hmmm.. the worse my furkids has done before...... Has to be jumping onto the stove and playing with cooking oil in the wok ..

The duo bad boy at home loves to do this.. usually one will sit/lie down near kitchen doorway and watch, the other climb up onto the kitchen stove..

This one time, both of them climb onto the stove and tipped over the wok, splashing cooking oil all over the kitchen and their bodies too . It was a total mess, both get a scolding and cold shower. I had to shampoo Sherbet (my red tabby) a few times because his paws and behind was soaked with the cooking oil (and smell like it too )..But thankfully the oil was cool and not hot .

Lesson learned, never leave cooking oil in wok uncovered. Better yet, never leave cooking oil in wok

P/S: Luckily my furkids never leaves poo behind yet... except a few accidents when poo sticks to Sherbet's behind.. and this one time Salem smeared it all over the cage at my parent's in JB coz he ate a piece of thread and causes his poo to stick to his butt and not fall down into the litterbox, causing him to panic ..