View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 01:57 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Darren is on a distinguished road
Default Injured Cat Found.

I went on early breakfast around 7.30 a.m in Sri Petaling this morning. On my way back I saw this injured cat lying on the roadside beside the a shop with no one cares about her.

Wihout delay I bring him to the animal shelter in Subang, but they say since the vet is not in, they cant do anything else. They were quite helpful to show me the nearest vet. So, instead I rushed her to a nearby clinic.

She looked in pain but not really weak. The early diagnosis is that she was scalded/poured with hot water. Shame on the people who did it.

The vet couldn’t guarantee the survival rate, but they say I have 2 options to either treat or just put to sleep(die).

I don’t know whether to go for the recovery as the vet told me it could cost a bomb, coz I don’t intend to keep her anyway, since my apartment is quite small, time and also the rules constraint.

But I also don’t have the heart to put her to sleep since she still looks very strong, which I think that decision will haunt me by giving up before trying to save her in the 1st place.

Lastly I decided to give it a try for a recovery. If she didn’t make it on the treatment, then at least I have tried and I have chosen to prioritize her life even though my wallet will burn a hole. She must be try to be saved 1s t the money can cari later.

She is warded in Healers Clinic in Subang now. An hour ago they tried to stabilized her conditions before they proceed for the wound cleaning.

I am still confused right now. Am I doing the right thing? I also don’t know yet.

So, that’s my story for this morning…. I felt relieved a bit after telling...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18-09-08_0830.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	925   Click image for larger version

Name:	18-09-08_0954.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	926