View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Injured Cat Found.

Darren, you did a great job! Poor cat. She looks like my Blackie. Humans are so inhumane these days.

PawPrints, I can't believe what I read...how could we humans sink so low as to hit a poor pregnant cat in the head, causing her to miscarry and be disoriented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawprints View Post
This cat reminds me of a young pregnant female cat I found at the TTDI pasar not too long ago. She had been found lying down bleeding from the hind because she had sufferred a miscarriage, was very weak and disoriented, found severely dehydrated and shivering. She tried hard to lick from a pool of dirty water.

I rushed her to a vet who said that in addition to the miscarriage, she had suffered head trauma from a hard blow to the head. We tried hard to save her but she died the next day. Obviously the poor cat had suffered days of pain before finally released from her misery. May the cruel people who hurt her rot in Hell!

This cat looks like it has a strong chance to live if the vet can provide the antibiotics to prevent infection and keep the wound sterile. Hang on in dear, dear girl, and Darren, well done, don't give up!
Bina, when did you become a sillypuppie eh? hahahahaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Hmmm... sillypuppie.... woof woof woof ... :)
hahahaha