View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fright Night !!!! Whoaaahahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Well ....what can I do ? You always get the 'hot guys' *sigh sighhh* but I am wondering why....your handsome drummer winked winked at Charlene Blackie the other night ....
ooooiiiii....nak cause jeles fight ah?? that handsome drummer is certified June punya la.....he was not winking at me.....cuma ade abu masuk mata dia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamyala View Post
Well..if you insist...I will be there tonight ....no need to peep through the holes Blackie. For I decide to do it with style

*picture this* As the clock strikes midnite, a white limo driven by a white dracula...stopped right infront of the vampire club. A woman in white emerged from it...she walks right into the club without looking left or right. As she enters the club...every vampire eyes glued to the woman's face. As she stood there...she looks around...looking for familiar faces. With voice cold as ice...she called out....stern but soft..."Let me decide , who will get the honour to give me the first vampire bite ...keeeeekekekeke *very evil laughh *
wah.....ade gaya lor......ahemm!!!

but sorry to inform you, before you manage to speak, the minute you step out of your white limo, all the vampires dah descend on you and take bites out of you lor.....so be careful when you drink at the club after that ya? you wouldn't want your bloody mary to leak out of the holes in your neck and ruin that beautiful white gown of yours.